Designed to face the most challenging environments, Titan turnout rugs offer steadfast resilience and unfaltering protection. Expertly crafted from 1680 denier ballistic nylon, this medium weight rug offers ultimate durability during turnout.
Our advanced fabric technology incorporates two types of specialised membranes, alongside the Teflon coating applied to the outer fabric for stain resistance and moisture protection. Positioned just below the outer shell material, the unique breathable and waterproof membrane contains millions of precision-sized microscopic holes, allowing efficient airflow, while effectively repelling water droplets. Meanwhile, a second hydrophilic membrane, located deeper in the rug’s construction, expertly draws and disperses moisture from the horse’s coat, ensuring a dry and comfortable experience. This dual-membrane design enhances the rug’s waterproof capabilities and protects the 100g thermo-bonded fill, extending the rug’s lifetime and maintaining peak performance for years to come.
Designed with meticulous attention to detail, the Titan 100g Turnout Rug is cut 2-4” in front of the wither allowing the neckline to fall comfortably in front of the shoulder. The Titan features a mid-height patented elasticated shoulder gusset, providing an enhanced fit and freedom of movement in the field. Reflective strips at the front and rear of the rug increase visibility in low-light conditions. The strategically placed chest clip closures, surcingle bars, and hardware are expertly crafted from high-quality stainless steel for long-lasting functionality.
Innovations abound with our deep-cut design, featuring a seamless rug that wraps snugly around the horse, held in place by low-cross surcingles. This thoughtfully engineered design ensures complete relief from pressure on the spine, prioritising comfort. You can experience worry-free rugging as we have mastered the art of self-righting rugs, allowing the horse to move freely without the rug slipping.
Lengthened tail flaps, featuring waterproof and padded elements, provide sustained protection, resisting wind lift. Including a patented Snug-Fit neck cover, with an elasticated poll which reduces wind-chill and provides a closer fit. With liner attachments at the ready, this medium weight turnout rug can be quickly adapted to suit your horse’s needs. The lining of this rug, made from antibacterial and anti-static material enhances hygiene and comfort, promoting good coat health.
When facing the harshest weather conditions, trust in the Titan range of turnouts for ultimate durability and protection. As a final touch, this rug includes an essential clip-on PVC coated tail strap, protected by an easy-clean coating to preserve the tail strap’s durability over time. Our turnout rugs are self-righting and do not require leg straps, however, we include a pair of clip-on adjustable leg straps for those who like to use them.
Your Titan 200 has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- 1680D ballistic nylon outer
- 100g thermo bonded filling – medium weight
- Unique waterproof system which allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horse’s temperature
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 200g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase.
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Elasticated shoulder gusset (British design registration 4 010 772)
- Includes attachments for our Standard Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- The Titan 100 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag